The freelance position is responsible for the translation of anime series.
The role is remote-based.
CV and translation samples needed. *
- Translate and/or timecode and/or QC anime titles
- Fluent in both Japanese and English languages.
- Ability to work with aggressive deadlines for simulcasts.
- Responsible and responsive.
- Experience in subtitling anime content a big plus.
The position will be to assist Operations and/or Marketing department on various aspects of day-to-day operation.
On top of tea and swiss rolls, the candidate will also receive first-hand paid experience on the inner workings of cable TV operations.
The position is based in Singapore. Please include earliest date of availability in your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified *
- Operation – Duties range from material delivery for television broadcast, QC on programme and subtitle, to media preparation for VOD distribution.
- Marketing – Duties range from brainstorming & execution of marketing campaigns,collation of marketing collaterals, to public relations activities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Digital Film and Television, Media Studies, or a similar field of study.
- Keen interest in TV, especially Anime and/or Korean content.
- Knowledge of another Asian language (Japanese/Korean/Bahasa/Indonesia/Chinese, to liaise with associates).
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Able to commit on a full-time capacity for at least three months.